Thursday, February 7, 2013

You're So Tweet

I saw a similar card to this on the internet and it just looked like a perfect excuse to use my flower dies from My Creative Time.


I absolutely adore the way this card came out.  Do you ever have one of those moments when you just can't help but be super proud you made something.  This was my proud moment.  Unfortunately the picture just doesn't do it justice.  There is so much sparkle to this card and the dimension, ohhh.  The flowers are so easy to roll and I just used a bit of hot glue to keep them in place.  The sentiment was just too cute to ignore.  The string is just some really cute stuff that I had in my stash.  

Materials Used:

Additional Materials Used:
Recollections Pink Button cardstock, misc. green cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment