Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chickie

Love, love, this card.   I've been wanting to do a scene card and had this thought in my head for this particular chick that wants to be the Easter bunny.   Cricut did such a great job with their Create A Critter 2 cartridge.  He is just so cute and fun.  


The card base was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge at 4-1/4" and the card frame was cut at 4-1/4".  The chick was cut from the wonderful Create a Critter 2 at 3", along with the bunny ears.  The cloud was cut from the Artiste cartridge at 1-1/4".  I didn't have any Easter stamps that would have fit on the tag, so I just took a part of one of the stamps on the My Creative Time Hello Spring stamp set.  I love scene cards and this one was so much fun to make.




Materials Used:



Additional Materials Used:
Recollections white, green, yellow, grey, orange, and brown card stock and misc. pink glitter paper from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment