Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter's On Its Way

I can't begin to tell you all how excited I was to get my order from Impression Obsession.  They came out with the most adorable Easter dies and stamps this season.  This card was made with the sole purpose of playing with my new dies.  The creative possibilities are endless.  This is definitely a card I'm proud to send.



All cuts were made with the Impression Obsession dies except the banner.  I just cut that by hand.  The basket was stamped on top of the cut with the soft brown ink.  The butterflies were lined with Stickles with bling in the center for a body.  The bunny tail was made with the liquid applique.  Just add a bit of heat after drying and it pops right up.  Great stuff for dimension.

Materials Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment