Monday, September 29, 2014

Boo to you

Halloween begins! Today inspiration, once again, comes from Pinterest. I have to say the number of cards that I re-pinned this year was crazy! This card was inspired by Amy over at Prairie Paper and Ink. I loved her bright colors that she used but unfortunately while looking through my papers I just didn't have anything that bright.  So this is my take with my own quatrefoil die from Papertrey Ink and just some paper from my stash. The stamps where from JustRite stamps. It definitely was a quick and easy card but I do think that whomever I end up giving this to will like it. This is the first Halloween card in a series. I'm not sure how many I will have time to do with homework season happening. I will certainly get as done as possible as i have many people that I would love to give a homemade Halloween card to.  Well that's it for today and I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment