Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sprinkled Joy

So I recently was able to get a hold of a discontinued product by Papertrey Ink and I'm seriously loving it. The product is the Shakers and Sprinkles kit. This kit has been so much fun to play with. Obviously, like all of my cards and crafts, this one is inspired by a picture of another card I found on Pinterest, possibly by one of the design team members, Dawn McVey. I just loved all the colors and the way this card came together. These dies are so easy to use. It makes shaker cards a breeze. May you be inspired like I was. All products used are by Papertrey Ink and Simon Says Stamp.
I'm not sure if I'm going to be making more shaker cards and posting those or if I'm going to go ahead and start my Halloween cards. I've been scanning Pinterest for weeks planning my cards to give to family and friends for Halloween. There have been so many fantastic cards posted lately. I wish I was half as creative as the people that post to some of the wonderful blogs I visit. Until next time, keep crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment