Monday, September 15, 2014

You're so cool

Okay, so I haven't finished the other project I was working on and I completely sidetracked. I belong to the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit club and love all the beautiful inspiration that I find across Pinterest and many different blogs to scraplift and give to my friends and family as special cards. That being said, here is one of the newer cards I just finished that I found on Pinterest from Just Jingle blogspot done by Jennifer.  I haven't done a lot of watercolor but I just got this new watercolor palette from Scrapbooking Made Simple and they are all so shiny.  I thought it gave the card just a little something extra since I didn't use the glitter on the background like Jennifer did, I just used modeling paste.  It's always nice to have cards on hand for whenever you need them. I hope this card inspires you like hers did me.



No comments:

Post a Comment